Future Currents Inc. is a full service electrical contractor.
Big or small, we do them all. Our services are available to anyone, including homeowners, contractors, developers, condo corporations, and building management companies.
We've handled literally thousands of renovations, new projects and repairs for residential, commercial and retail clients, always providing the best service with the best materials.
Here are some of the services that we handle:
- Service changeovers (60 amp to 100 or 200 amp service)
- Rewiring existing structure
- New Wiring for new projects
- Emergency and Accident Repairs
- Retrofitting and fixture installations
- Wiring of Building Additions (with careful attention paid to requirements for tying into existing electrical infrastructure)
We are fully licensed, insured and bonded.
When adding to existing infrastructure, Future Currents always advises clients to find out precisely how the additions will affect the existing infrastructure. This applies to all aspects of renovations and not just the electrics. There may be times when simply adding to what's there is not safe or practical. Sometimes your changes may require complete upgrades which, in the case of electrics, may include rewiring, changing circuit breaker boxes or even upgrading of your service. It's always in your best interest to inspect what exists before "plowing away" because it's not just the financial costs involved, if done incorrect, it may cost someone their life. Play it safe. Electricity is not something to take for granted.